Registration for the Teton Half Marathon opens TOMORROW, August 22! We’ll open it up at 8 am (MDT). If you need some convincing as to why you should register early, here are a few:
– Get registered before we SELL OUT. After a great 2015 race, we do expect to sell out.
– Get the BEST PRICE for this race! Early bird pricing ends on December 13, at which point the price will go up $15.
– Get a FULL REFUND until April 10, 2016! If you’re worried about committing this early, don’t sweat it! You can get your money back until April, and after that you can still get a 50% refund until June 3 (the day before the race)!
– Avoid SCRAMBLING FOR A HOTEL! The sooner you know you’re running, the sooner you can snag some lodging!
– The first 150 to register get a FREE TRAINING SHIRT! Be fast, and your training shirt is on us!