The most convenient (and fun) place to stay at the race will be the Vacation Races Campground, which we’ll set up by the start line at Zion Ponderosa! The campground will be available Thursday through Sunday (Mar 30-April 2) and it costs $50 to reserve your spot. If you don’t have a tent, then you can also rent one from us. It will be $100 for a 4 person tent and $130 for a 6 person tent. If you want to reserve a spot, please follow the instructions below.
What amenities are available? All of Zion Ponderosa’s amenities will be available to campers including bathrooms and showers. However there will be no RV hookups.
How do I reserve a spot? You will need to log in to runsignup and add the camping reservation to your registration. To edit your registration:
1) Go to the race page on runsignup.
2) Use the menu options on the left to select “Edit Registration.” From the submenu, select “Add-Ons.”
3) Scroll to the “Campsite Reservations” Add-On selection.
4) Adjust the Quantity for the option you want to add to your registration.
5) Select “Continue” and then “Pay For the Add-Ons.” You will then need to enter your payment info to pay for the reservation.
We hope this gives you a fun and convenient option for lodging during race-weekend. We can’t wait to see you next month!