Registration for the inaugural Alaska Global Adventure is now open!! Sign up today to secure your spot in this epic vacation! We have one week available: September 5-12, 2020.
This really will be a trip of a lifetime. Every day we will take you on a trail run through the varied terrain of Alaska. All runs will be around 5-10k in length and will highlight the very best trails that this country has to offer! In between runs, you'll get to explore with your fellow trail-running and travel enthusiasts!
This event will be limited to only 100 people, and we won't be back to Alaska until 2023 at the earliest.
- Daily 5-10K trail runs in the Alaska wilderness, beach fronts, in the mountains and along the views of glaciers (Runs will be timed and finishers will be awarded one medal at the end of the trip)
- A day-cruise Glacier views
- Iditarod Experience
- Kayaking in Seward
- Hike to Glacier on Kachemak Bay
- All daily races & medal
- Most meals (Dinner will be on your own for 2 nights to explore the area)
- Transportation around the country
- Park fees
- Extra activities (day cruise, Iditarod experience, kayaking, etc.)
- Global Adventures Swag