What's the water bottle for cyclists and runners? Or really, any athlete. As an athlete, you want something that's durable. You're often on-the-go. From home, to the gym or trails, and back again. Your gear needs to hold up through all of life's season, and you want it to look good too.
So, what else is on your wish list? Let us guess. Your water bottle has to be leak-proof. The last thing you want is to toss it in your bag only to soak your change of clothes and other precious valuables. No leaks, got it. You also want it to keep your drink cool. Alright, that's a very reasonable ask. If you're a cyclist who rides in the sun, we bet that you want a cool drink of water at the top of a hill climb. Overly warm water just won't cut it when you're covered in sweat, your throat is dryer than the Sahara, and you've just spent the last two miles pedaling up a mountain.
We think we have the perfect bottle for you. Introducing the Insulated Sport Bottle from Hydro Flask. It covers all the necessary bases and looks good. You aren't getting cheap-o plastic with this baby.
Insulated Sport Bottle Features:
- TempShield®️ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold up to 24 hours, hot up to 12
- Sport Cap is leakproof when closed
- Made with 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel for durability, pure taste and no flavor transfer
- Wide Mouth opening is ice cube friendly
- ColorLast™ powder coat upper is durable, sweat-free and colorful
- Soft Touch lower is quiet, rattle-free and comfy to hold
- Bike bottle cage compatible
- BPA-Free and fits all Hydro Flask Wide Mouth bottles
Keep your drink cool and your thirst quenched. The innovative sport cap and valve design allows liquid to easily flow without the need for squeezing the bottle. Rattle-free, the sporty bottle design fits most cupholders and bike bottle cages, making it the perfect addition to your activity lineup!
Whatever your sport, we think this may become your new favorite bottle. Maybe we're a little too obsessed, but we think you deserve it in every color.
And hey, if this isn't your cup of tea bottle of water, you can always check out the other options from Hydro Flask.