MANAGE YOUR REGISTRATION
How To: Defer Your Registration
The process of deferment breaks into two main parts: deferring the race and applying the resulting voucher credit to a new race. Please read these instructions thoroughly before deferring.
Step 1: Defer Registration
You've completed step one - there is now a voucher credit associated with your account. This voucher credit will be automatically applied to your next race registration. You can view your existing voucher credits in your RunSignup User Profile under Financial Links.
Confirm Deferral screen with your new voucher credit:
NOTE: Once your registration is deferred, you no longer qualify for a refund.
Step 2: Use your Voucher Credit
It's time to apply your voucher credit to a new registration!
- Begin the standard registration process for your new race in RunSignup.
- When you reach the payment page your voucher credit will appear in your cart.
- Want to use the credit? Simply finish your registration payment with the voucher credit automatically applied.
- Not seeing your voucher credit automatically? Don't worry - you can manually add it. Scroll down for instructions on how to find your voucher credit.
- Want to save your credit for later? Click the "Remove Voucher" button and proceed with your payment.
Registration Cart screen with your voucher credit applied:
How to Find Your Voucher Credit
To view your existing vouchers head to one of these locations in your RunSignup Profile. You will be able to view the dollar amount of your voucher credit, when it was created, when it expires, and the code that can be applied to any registration.
Add a Voucher Credit to Your Registration Manually
- Proceed with your registration until you reach the Registration Payment screen.
- Click on the Add Voucher button inside the Registration Cart
- Type in the voucher credit code that is listed in your RunSignup Profile
- Check that the voucher credit has been applied to your registration total and you're all set!